- Published on Wednesday, 17 February 2016 14:41
“We owe to those men and women who suffered years of abuse to provide all the services that we can...... find a need to address, poverty, isolation, loneliness, a sense of disconnect from the social norms.”
Right of Place Second Chance helps thousands of families each year through the provision of accommodation and other support services. We cannot do this without the kind generosity of people who support our work.
If you would like to help us improve the lives of Survivors & their families all over Ireland, there are a variety of different ways you can assist us:
- By becoming a regular donor.
- Donating online now with your credit card. (by clicking here)
- Calling us on 1890 200 709 to make a donation.
- Posting your cheque or postal order to: Director of Finance, Right of Place Second Chance, 100-101, Lower Glanmire Road, Cork City. (Please do not send cash to us in the post)
- By remembering Right of Place Second Chance in your will you can make a lasting impact on the lives of families throughout Ireland.
Thank you for your support.
“You are brilliant and I simply cannot thank you all enough. Your help has been incredible and I feel like I am part of your organisation”